Monday, February 14, 2011

New Blog

I have been thinking lately about how little hopeful information was out there when Savannah was diagnosed with Infantile spasms. I decided to record Savannah's story in hopes that other families with Epilepsy can get another idea of what can happen after this super scary diagnosis. I also think it will be good for me. I often refrain from talking about the most pressing things on my mind because often this would be a blog about one child and I felt that wasn't fair. So this one http://savannahspasms.blogspot.com/ is where you go if you want to hear me talk about my sweet, precious, hyperactive child who happens to "have the shakes" as she says.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

p.s. i like your new blog. i feel like you should keep blogging on this one too :)